Last January 13 the family of Iligan City Lone District Representative Frederick W. Siao released the cheques for their personal program (H.O.P.E) or Helping Other People for Education in all public elementary and high school in Iligan City.
The said cheques is directly given to the respective school as payment for the miscellaneous fees, where the every HOPE Scholars enrolled.
Siao family started this scholarship as part of Krisland Commercial Corporation’s Corporate Social Responsibility 8 years ago when Congressman Frederick Siao is not yet in the field of politics. The Siao Family aims to help the students in paying their miscellaneous fees, like the GPTA fee, scouting fee, red cross fee, insurance fee and other fees.
The first batch of the check releasing started from January 11-13, 2017, for the following 27 school in Iligan City namely:
1. Miguel Obach Memorial School, sa Barangay Ubaldo Laya
2. Ubaldo Laya Memorial School, Barangay Ubaldo Laya
3. South I-A Central School, Barangay Tubod
4. Tubod Elementary School
5. Catalino Sumile Memorial School, Dalipuga
6. Kalubihon High School, Dalipuga
7. Dalipuga Central School
8. Dalipuga National High School
9. Iligan City East High School, Barangay Hinaplanon
10. Bagong Silang Elem. School
11. Iligan City East High School, Santiago
12. Cabili Village Elem. School, Barangay Santiago
13. Iligan City National High School, Barangay Tambacan
14. Iligan City National School of Fisheries, Buruun
15. Sgt. Miguel Canoy Memorial School, Buruun
16. Mimbalot Elementary School, Barangay Buru-un
17. Maria Cristina Falls Elem. School, Barangay Maria Cristina
18. Ditucalan Elementary School
19. Francisca Paradela Legaspi Elementary School, Barangay Ditucalan
20. Napocor Elem. School, Barangay Maria Cristina
21. Francisco Laya Memorial Integrated School, Sitio Pindugangan, Tipanoy
22. Doroteo S. Lloren Memorial School, Sitio Mibala, Tipanoy
23. Abuno High School Annex
24. Abuno Elem. School
25. Eztenzo Commendador Memorial School sa Upper Tominobo
26. Maria Cristina National High School
27. Dona Josefa F. Celdran Memorial School, Barangay Tubod.
“Atong klaruhon nga personal kini nga programa sa atong pamilya. Walay kwarta sa gobyerno magamit niini. Ang cheque nga atong gi-isyu alang niini nga programa, cheque sa Krisland Commercial Corporation nga negosyo sa Pamilya Siao,” Congressman Frederick Siao said.